Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

I'm having the best Mother's Day. It started out with a hug and kiss from N. What could be better? Then I had some freshly brewed Peet's coffee while I looked at my lovely flowers. My Mother's Day gift was the flowers, N.'s fabulous artwork and handmade cards, and some cash to use at the upcoming Bead & Button Show. We went to the nursery and bought loads of flowers and a bush to plant. N. also got some vegetables to start his very own vegetable garden. He's so proud of it. We had a busy day of getting our hands dirty. The planting is accomplished.

Yesterday I gave my mom her gift. Among other things, she received this pair of earrings I made for her. I know the photo is a little blurry, but you get the idea. My camera is driving me crazy. I think I took 12 photos of these earrings and this was the best one. Sad. But, I was really happy with the earrings and my mom loved them.


Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

And now my men are taking me out to dinner at my favorite local restaurant. It's been a very good day. I hope everyone is having a Mother's Day that's just as good.

1 comment:

jessica said...

sounds lovely! It's so nice to feel appreciated!