Saturday, May 19, 2007

I've Been Too Busy Buying Things to Bead *or* Recent Etsy Purchases

I love Etsy. I don't know if my pocketbook loves Etsy, but I do! Since I haven't been working on any beading projects lately, I thought I'd show some of my recent purchases.

A Wee Peep from Sweet Nellie. How sweet is this? And I also really like her Pinecone Peep, Eleanor, and Nola.


A felted brooch from Dottie Angel. And I like this tote by her, too.


This pendant, which I love, from Bibbidi Baubles. She has some great pottery pendants.

And my latest purchase that I love, love, love. I'm not always about the sparkle. I also have a love of concrete. Why? Balances things out. One year I made concrete stepping stones for our old flower garden. I have other things I'd like to make with concrete. But, I digress. This is from Scenic Artisans. He has another one that I love, called Potion, and I like this one, too.

Today I am going to go to some garage sales in the neighborhood with my friend Wendy. I have never really gone to garage sales before, so we'll see how it goes. I'll let you know if I find anything.

No comments: