Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bling? Come out, come out wherever you are.

I may have mentioned...oh, once or twice...that I'm all about the sparkle. If I lost my inhibition I would be sparkle crazy, both on my person and in my home. I tell my husband that when we are both very old he won't have to worry about finding me even if his eyesight is going; I'll be the blurry shape that's twinkling and glittering.

Our house has little bits of sparkle here and there. I thought I'd show you a few of them.


The light in our foyer with Swarovski crystals. Can you see the reflection on the ceiling?


The 1920s perfume bottle with a spray of crystals on its lid that's in our powder room.


The beaded chandelier in our master bedroom. I always wanted a chandelier in my bedroom.


And a small pillow with beaded fringe hanging in my studio. The pillow is from SaraBoo Creek, one of my favorite shops.

I hope your Thursday is full of unexpected sparkle.

1 comment:

Jenn Maruska said...

Your chandeliers are beautiful!

I would love to do something pretty like that in my studio...

I like all your touches of *bling*

: )