Friday, August 1, 2008

A break.

I'm afraid I need to take a little break from the blog. I have to have another surgery next Friday (August 8), this time to fix an umbilical hernia resulting from the last surgery. The recovery time should be about a week. Then I'll need to focus on getting N. ready to go back to school. Hard to believe summer break is almost over for him.

Clear quartz and sterling silver.

I will try to pop in quickly to let you know how the surgery went. I should be back in full swing with the blog by the end of the month.

Until then...

8 comments:

Amber Leilani said...

keep us updated, christina. here's to a speedy recovery!

Janalill said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery, but I'll be praying all would go well! Get well soon, it is a pleasure to always read your blog.

iSew said...

Oh Christina, I hope everything goes smoothly this time. I'll be thinking of you.

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Bummers! Another surgery :( I hope that everythings gets all fixed up like it's supposed to be. I'll be thinking about you over here on Maui...please keep us updated!

Sarah and Jack said...

Ack, it's been a rough year, eh? Feel better soon.

Katrin mdmB said...

I wish you all the best of luck!

Anonymous said...

That is such a bummer. I hope it all goes well, and you have a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway! I hope your surgery will go well and that you'll have a good recovery.

Time to explore your blog now... :)