Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Recovering.

Just a quick pop-in to let you know I'm on the road to recovery after having surgery to remove a chocolate cyst from my ovary. The cyst was not the size of a grapefruit; rather, it was larger than a football! The surgery was more complicated as well and the incision is much larger than anticipated. Recovery time is six weeks rather than two.

The good news is that the cyst was just a cyst and I should feel great once I'm completely recovered! Thanks so much to all of you for your well wishes.

Here's to a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday with loved ones. Hopefully I'll see you back here next week.

11 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I am so glad to hear you are on your way to recovering! I didn't realize that cysts could get that large.

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh my, a football??? That is huge. I hope you are feeling ok.

Happy Turkey Day to you guys!

AJ said...

You will remain in my thoughts! Take care.

Jenn Maruska said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day with your family!

Rest up!

: )

Katrin mdmB said...

I'm so happy to know you're better now! Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

Joni said...

Well you definitely had a thankful holiday then. Size of a football? My goodness. So glad you are okay and feeling better.

iSew said...

Oh my goodness! Glad everything's taken care of. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Felicia said...

Sending positive thoughts your way!

jessica said...

Oh wow! a football! i'm guessing you'll be feeling fabulous once your fully recovered. Get Well Soon!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Glad to hear that the surgery is behind you. Here's to a quick recovery. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving (I know - I'm behind in my blog reading!)

Yazmin said...

Wow Christina - I can't even begin to imagine...a football, geez! :/ Praying for a speedy recovery. :)