Saturday, April 21, 2007

Something to Look Forward to

I was perusing Amazon and found this book by Laura McCabe. I love her stuff! I've taken a few classes from her and she's a very good instructor. If you ever have the chance to take a class with her, do. In fact, I think my next project is going to be a kit that I bought from her for a passion flower vessel. Also, she has a space on her homepage to sign up for Laura's Bead Club. It's basically her monthly newsletter and she also has kits that are only available to members of the club. I've ordered several things from her site and it's always a pleasant experience. The passion flower kit I mentioned was ordered through her bead club. I wish this book was going to be out sooner. For now I'll put it on my Amazon wishlist.


Look at all that sparkle. Sigh.

In other news, I only have a clasp left to make for the Lattice Weave Parure. After that I can start linking all of the pieces together. I had hoped to get the clasp made last night, but that hasn't worked out. N. kept keeping me busy with playing outside and making paper sunflowers that have little books attached to the center of the flower. He's so creative.

Today we are heading to Chicago to visit my brother and sister-in-law.

I'm hoping I can find some time time to work on the Lattice Weave Parure on Sunday. Happy weekend!

No comments: