Monday, April 23, 2007

Okay, so I didn't bead as planned...

My plan for Sunday was to make the toggle clasp for the Lattice Weave Parure so that I can start putting it together. But, the weather was so gorgeous that other things took priority. Things like teaching N. to ride a bike without training wheels.

And making more sunflower books. Also, notice the very cute pink beaded snowflake in this picture that my cousin made. She's a very talented beader.

Here's an inside shot of the sunflower book. N. is learning about plants and how they grow, so this is carrying over into his artwork.

And now, because this is primarily a blog about beading, I'll leave you with a picture of some beady things: a lampshade on a lamp that belonged to my husband's grandparents, a frame with beaded flowers, and best of all, some beaded flowers that my cousin made. She made flowers for everyone in the family for Christmas one year. I love them.



No comments: