Thursday, December 10, 2009

Etsy Favorite: Rosy Revolver

Rosy Revolver is a shop I found very recently and purchased something from right away. I'm so smitten with Jess's designs! I saw the Everyday Earrings in the sold items section and asked Jess if she could make a pair for me. We had very nice convos, which made the experience that much better.

They arrived in a pretty package along with a wonderful thank you note.

Several of the items I'm going to show you are already sold, but are so pretty I still wanted to show you them.

I almost bought these studs at the time I bought my earrings. I have a feeling they'll be a future purchase.

Until next time...

2 comments:

iSew said...

Beautiful. I love the earrings you got and both of the pink pieces. You may convince me to love jewelry with all your pretty picks.

Betty BeadBug said...

I love them all - she does great work. They are all gorgeous...but so elegant and simple. How could you resist?