Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Etsy Favorite: Anne Holman

Anne Holman's shop has been in my favorites for a while now. I first added her when I came across her map jewelry, which are made with vintage maps. I'd like to have one with a map of Chicago.

But I also really love the pieces she makes with antique glass.

And anything with filigree and antiqued silver captures my attention.

But most of all, I'd like to add this piece to my collection.

Damask design, antiqued silver, and antique glass all in one piece. Sigh.

3 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

Great find! What a fantastic artisan - I will have to check her out.

iSew said...

I love the map jewelry too. Wow, I might even wear this stuff. That antique glass is gorgeous too. Uh oh, I hope I haven't found another shop to buy from. Darn.

Betty BeadBug said...

I want a map of Chicago too! Plus everything else you posted...WOW! I am going to have to check out her shop...but not until after Christmas. ;-)