Friday, February 22, 2008

Take a deep breath.

I made this necklace to wear to a special event my work was putting on several years ago. It's sterling silver and various semi precious stones.

We have a busy weekend of fun ahead of us starting tonight. Mark and I have a special date this evening that he planned out. I'll tell you more about that next time.

Tomorrow my mom is bringing N. to my nephew's birthday party. My brother lives quite far from me and my stamina isn't quite back to where it should be (and tonight will be a late night), so she's going to take N. for me. On Sunday Mark is going to take N. to work with him for a little while and then he and I might have another date while N. spends the afternoon with his grandparents. Sometime during the weekend the house needs to be cleaned and laundry needs to be done.

Now I'm giong to go enjoy a cup of tea before plunging into my workday and the weekend. See you next week.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Beautiful necklace! Cleaning seems to happen during the weekend around here too. I keep telling myself if I clean one thing a night during the week my weekend will be free. But have I taken my own advise? Nope.

Katrin mdmB said...

That's a pretty necklace!
Good luck with the fun :D