That's when I decided to look through my favorite Etsy shops and I rediscovered a listing I'd saved for swirl hooked earrings in April Kawaoka's shop. I received them last night and I love them! I'm wearing them today. They're even prettier than in the photo and they look great on.
Some other jewelry I like in her shop...
My bloggy friend Melissa tagged me to list seven random facts about myself. Here are the rules:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And now on to the facts...
- Winter is usually one of my favorite seasons, but this year I'm ready for it to be over. I'm tired of days with a high temp of 5 degrees.
- I'm allergic to dairy, but sometimes I eat things like pizza anyway.
- My favorite Starbucks drink right now is an orange mocha with soy. I'm trying to cut back on coffee, so instead I've been drinking hot soy chocolate milk with orange extract in it. It's surprisingly good.
- My feet grew 1/2 size longer while I was pregnant with N.
- I like to play in puddles with N. This involves splashing and singing and generally acting like a nut.
- It takes me a while to fall asleep and I am a light sleeper. It's very annoying. I wish I was one of those people who could fall asleep right away wherever they are and sleep deeply. I have a hard time sleeping in hotels, too.
- If I buy something in a store where a salesperson has to help me, and then decide I want to return the item, I usually go to a different store location to return it. I just did that with the hoop earrings. It's like I don't want the salesperson to know I changed my mind or I don't want to hurt their feelings - buy why would they care?
Until next time...