Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, Monday.

Why does the weekend go by so fast?

This is my current wallet, from Moxie and Oliver. Isn't it cute?! The hummingbird reminds me of my grandparents. They had a hummingbird feeder outside their dining area window and had many hummingbirds come to visit for dinner.

When we lived in our townhouse, I planted impatiens along the sidewalk. One day I stepped out my front door and saw what looked like a large bee fluttering amongst the flowers. When I realized it was a hummingbird, I stood and watched it for a time. When it was finished, it flew up and touched me on the ankle with it's beak and flew away.

Here's hoping the work week goes by as quickly as the weekend did.

Toodles.

2 comments:

Yazmin said...

Pretty wallet!

I love Moxie and Oliver. They do some amazing tooling work.

jessica said...

I do love it! It reminds me of a wallet one of my best friends in high school had that I always loved too.