Monday, October 6, 2008

Etsy Favorite: Istanbul Designs

For my birthday gift from Mark and N, I received this initial pendant from Istanbul Designs. I really like the Art Nouveau look of it. Alicia is very nice and has some wonderful designs in her shop. Photos in this post are from Istanbul Designs.

I also have this poppy necklace. Poppies are one of my favorite flowers, if not the favorite. The edges are a little bit ruffled, which gives it more dimension.

A few more items I like from her shop...

I hope your week is off to a good start!

5 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Beautiful things! I'm off to check out her shop...

Anonymous said...

I love that poppy pendant! It's really fantastic!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Hey Christina,

I just got tagged by Lynn Davis, and I'm passing it along to you. (Did I tag you the last time, too? I can't remember - sorry, if so.)

Melissa

Unknown said...

This is a great shop.
great pick!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

truly,

Sylvia C.

Jonara Blu Maui said...

your right..it does have a really cool art nuveau (is that spelled right?) look to it. How do you get such cool etsy presents? Do you have a list or do your friends and family just know your style and that you really like etsy handmade jewelry?