I started the wirework on the Ootheca Cuff bracelet. I thought it would go more quickly than it has. I have 135 (!) spaces to fill with wirework and crystals. At first I was cutting the wire and working in the bracelet, cutting the wire, working it into the bracelet, cutting the wire... But then I decided to cut a bunch of wire at once and then work it into the bracelet.
I cut up one coil of wire from the kit. It looks like a lot of pieces, although I haven't counted them. There's still another coil of wire in the kit, so I have a feeling I'll be cutting more.
Somehow I'm not working with the wire in an ergonimically correct way because my shoulder keeps getting sore and then I get a headache. I'm using Lindstrom tools, but I'm not doing something right.
It's slow going, but the end is in sight.