Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More beads.

I've been busy buying some vintage beads and findings on Etsy. Here are some of my latest finds. The cream roses, larger copper flower bead caps, and small black flowers are from prodigalprogeny; the white glass bicones and small copper flower bead caps are from Black Sheep Beads; and the metal enameled flowers are from Sleeping Dog Studio. Oh, and I bought the small white flower beads from a local bead store that also has an Etsy shop, Purple Moon Gifts.

And these. I love these thistle beads, especially the silver. They are vintage Lucite with a metallic finish, so they are very lightweight. These were from Black Sheep Beads.

I would recommend any of these shops if you are looking for vintage beads. They were all very prompt with shipping and also very friendly.

2 comments:

Melissa J. Lee said...

Ooh, I've been eyeing those cream roses myself. They look great!

Jonara Blu Maui said...

I LOVE those colored bead caps..I've been wanting some interesting floral looking beadcaps for some time now...my bead mula had to all go for that huge baby shower I threw..As soon as I recoop I'm looking for some.