Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tis the season.

This is the ornament I received from Tamy in the ornament exchange. Pretty, isn't it? That was a fun exchange. Tamy is giving away more handpainted ornaments. Check out her blog for details.

It's snowing here today. (Too bad my snow boots haven't arrived yet!) N is all caught up with his spelling homework for the week, so I think tonight we are going make ornaments and drink hot chocolate. Maybe we'll put in a Christmas movie, too. Doesn't that sound cozy?

3 comments:

iSew said...

Wow, that really is pretty.

nicole b said...

So lovely on your tree! And I received my ornament late last week--I absolutely love it. I love all the detail that went into the beading! How long did that take you? You are so talented and I am excited as we just got our decorations up. I'm about to take a picture and post it on my blog. But I wanted you to know how much I love it! Thank you!!

Mellisa said...

Pretty ornament, since I no longer live in a "snow zone" I need images like this to get in a festive mood!

By the way, I thought I'd "tag" you-I just posted the rules :)