Friday, November 7, 2008

Bead Store: Toho Shoji

While we were in New York I had the chance to visit several bead stores, which I'll share with you over the next few posts. The first one I went to -- and my favorite one -- was Toho Shoji NY. I wish I could share with you everything I bought there, but some things are intended to be made into gifts. I'll be sure to show you the finished products after the holidays.

I loved these Japenese Tensha Beads.

And I found a little sparkle, too.

The shop was easy to find and everyone was very nice. It was fun flipping through the Japanese beading magazines, too.

Look at the ornaments beaded from crystals on this wreath. This was displayed in the window.

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

AJ said...

That is a neat shop, I got some cool things there when I went, too! Bead shopping in NYC is fun :D

Jenn Maruska said...

That shop looks very nice - and you found some great things - I like those flower beads!

iSew said...

I luuuuuv that wreath.

LollyChops said...

Wow those beads are gorgeous!!! swooon!

Jonara Blu Maui said...

wow..that looks like a BIG bead shop! Ours are so small here. Your bead purchases are beautiful..can't wait to see what you do with them!