Monday, August 6, 2007

Another sort of cupcake.

Baking cupcakes this weekend reminded me of my Kim Miles cupcake bead/charm/pendant. The photo below is Kim's photo that was on her website when I purchased it.

She makes all sorts of fun, charming cupcake beads. I liked that this one was sort of plain with a bit of sparkle. Check out her site for her latest work; she's making some really fabulous heart beads and Troll Bracelet beads lately. I believe her next bead sale day is tomorrow, Tuesday.

4 comments:

mommy to six J's said...

I also made cup cakes this weekend mine were not very good. Taht charm is beautiful.

Yazmin said...

Egads! Her beads are so beautiful. If I could get into making jewelry with lampwork beads, I'd be all over them!

jessica said...

Mmmmm...I love a good cupcake - real or not!

iSew said...

That's really Cute. I am liking the recent cupcake trend. I just wish I could eat some. Darn diet.