Friday, August 3, 2007

Beaded button.

This is from a Cynthia Rutledge class I took a year or two ago. The class was for making beaded buttons. I bought one of her kits and there were several buttons in it. This is the only one I've made!

I like how you can see the iridescent colors of the glass button in this photo. I have no idea what to do with this button, so for now it's just a decoration in my house. I had grand plans of making all sorts of beaded buttons. That hasn't exactly worked out. I think there are still four or five in the kit waiting to be made.

6 comments:

Linda aka yellowroseli said...

This is just beautiful. You do very lovely work. Have a great weekend.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

WOW--beautiful! It looks very complicated to make.
Smiles, Karen

Jenn Maruska said...

I agree - that looks super complicated!

And beautiful : )

Have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

Hi, I followed over here from Jenn Maruska's.
What a beautiful piece of work, I'm glad you have it displayed. I enlarged the photo to see it up close. It would be such a wonderful accent button on a capelet :)

Katrin mdmB said...

Wow! Very beautiful! Can't wait till you make those other beads ;)

Sarah said...

Very beautiful. I envy you the chance to take a class with Cynthia, she is one of my favourite artists.