Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter.

A friend and I recently went to a card class where we made cute Easter/spring gift cards. It was fun to try out a new craft. I don't foresee giving anyone gift cards for Easter--or spring for that matter!--even though N did volunteer to be on the receiving end.

I think the optimum situation for me to make cards is in a class where someone else has already cut everything out!

My mom and I are going to make cards for Lolly's Secret Card Drive. I wonder if I can convince her to cut my stuff out?

2 comments:

mtnchild said...

Your cards are just lovely!

Isn't it funny how our brain works - you can sit for hours over a bowl of little beads, but don't have the patience to cut out little bits of paper. I would be the same way.

Happy Easter to you and your family.
~Yvette~

Christina J. said...

That's so true. I never understand why someone would say working with all those tiny beads is too tedious for them! Cutting out lots of tiny pieces of paper - now that's tedious! :)