Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday.

Today is my birthday and I'm celebrating a big one! We went to dinner with Mark's parents over the weekend and I thought I'd show the gifts they gave me that came from Etsy shops.

This bangle came from Bijougirl. It's very pretty and delicate.

And this poppy painting is from Janine Medlin Art.

She etched the poppies into thickened oil paint and added subtle color to the blossom and leaves. I also like that the painting is done on a re-claimed walnut board and has such a distressed look to it.

Beautiful and unique.

3 comments:

MaricrisG said...

Aw! Happy Birthday!!! Love the bangle. It sure is dainty. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday!! You received some wonderful gifts :)

mtnchild said...

Very Happy "big" Birthday to you. Etching into oil paint - what a beautiful outcome!

Yvette