Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to normal.

It's back to work and school for us. We had a very relaxing time off. I did a lot of reading and accomplished a few things around the house. I did not do any beadwork at all. I sat down once to make something, but wasn't inspired.

I don't know if I should put beads in these cute little custard cups and set them on my beading table or keep them in the kitchen. They were a Christmas gift. I believe the pattern is Swiss Chalet, one of my favorites. I really love these little bowls.

My friend Jamee inspired us to work on a puzzle. We're a little further along than what you see here, but not very. We should substitute movie or craft night for puzzle night!

It's good to be back in the swing of things.

4 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

It is good to be getting back on schedule...a little rough when the alarm went off but still good. I wouldn't be able to decide beads vs. kitchen - I would waffle back and forth and end up just looking at them. :-)

iSew said...

Ohhhh, Christina, you lucky girl! I covet your custard cups. I'm a HUGE fan of Pyrex etc. LUUUV

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Oh I missed this! Yay you are doing a puzzle! I know you said you were gonna do one. Now I have proof haha! How's N liking it? We are working on one of Harley Davidsons lined up..but now that the colored tanks are done the rest is all chrome and hard! Needless to say we are slacking on it.

Love those bowls they are so adorable! I'd maybe put some beads in one and then use the rest in the kitchen :)

Brenda said...

Just found your blog. I noticed your little custard cups. My Mom had this set back in the 60's. I know that her set came from Kroger. Each week there would be a different item.