Friday, June 12, 2009

Working on a project started long, long ago.

I am not sure when I took Laura McCabe's Crystal Burst Bracelet class, but it was a long time ago. In fact, the one I started in the class is still in my unfinished projects from classes pile somewhere.

I abandoned that color palette in favor of creating a new one. Here and there for the past year or more I've been bezeling crystal rivolis when the mood struck. Last weekend I had six of them done and thought I had enough to put the bracelet together. Wrong.

I need one more! Once that's attached I can start really blinging it out. I like it like this and have considered stopping here, but really, I need to see it through to the end.

5 comments:

Katrin mdmB said...

This is going to be gorgoeus! And isn't it frustrating to find you need to make one more! What color or finish are these rivolis? They look so beautiful!

Christina J. said...

Hi Katrin,

The color of the rivolis is tabac. I think it's my favorite color in the rivolis! These are vintage. I got them on eBay and they came in their original packaging. I'll have to decide what to do with the ones I have left!

Betty BeadBug said...

Oh my gosh..fabulous. I wish I could do this but fear I would go stark raving mad with impatience were I to try. I can't wait to see it finished.

Sarah said...

Wow, that looks like a tedious job though.

Anonymous said...

I didn't learn how to do that while I was working at the bead store It's definitely on my list of things to learn.

Jenny