Sunday, October 19, 2008

Etsy Favorite: Simone Walsh

When I first started my obsession with Etsy, Simone Walsh's shop was one of my favorites to visit. It still is. Her skills with a jeweler's saw are amazing. I loved her work from afar until she launched her newest Victorian-inspired line. Love.

As soon as I saw this frame pendant I had to have it. The contrast between the darkened silver chain and brighter silver pendant is very nice. So pretty. Can I say it again? Love.

More favorites from her shop...

Her friendly e-mails and speedy service made the purchase that much more enjoyable. Simone has an interesting blog as well where she shares what she is working on and sometimes shares some photos of Australia, where she lives.

I'm off to spend the day with a friend. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: